Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Reflection 5
I read an article on free digital workshops that are used to help students from grade school all the way up to high school learn how to create apps and design robots. This article talked about how it's not only important for technology to be there, but for students to understand how and why it works. The process of learning how to create these apps is education in itself. This is a type of education that students are getting excited about, and it is important to look at this in a positive light. They have the ability to create whatever they like, whenever they like. I am really excited to learn more about this workshop program and where I could possibly learn how to design and create apps and robots! I think if we use technology the right way, education will go somewhere it has never gone before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment